Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Einstein

Author: Recommended Reseller

With the recent birth of my son, I knew that I wanted to give
him as much opportunity to grow as I could. I found this in
Baby Einstein. Not only do they have educational movies,
but toys as well! I went ahead and bought the whole collection
of Baby Einstein movies as my first purchase. Why, you might be
asking, would I buy them all without even seeing one of them?
The answer is simple; the reviews.

On message boards I belonged to I were always hearing the
awesome effects that Baby Einstein was having on their children.
Get this, even at the early ages of only a few months! They were
always saying how the Baby Einstein movies seem to calm down
their baby when fussy, or allow them the ten minutes they needed
to get ready for the day. This was enough for me to want to try
out Baby Einstein for myself.

All of the reviews I heard, were in fact true. I introduced my
son to Baby Einstein when he was only three months of age, and
he adored them. In fact, he even had a favorite Baby
Einstein
movie. Out of our eighteen movies in the Baby
Einstein collection, two of them were listed for being age
appropriate for three months, and younger. That's right. They
are listed as age appropriate, and spark different interests in
each Einstein movie. The Baby Einstein movies are so
captivating, that even my husband and I can watch them! Not too
often to do find that. Often times we are ready to throw their
favorite movie out the window after the hundredth viewing!

One of the Baby Einstein movies in particular, Language
Nursery, is my son's favorite. This movie is so great, from the
classical music, to the puppet's interaction with your child, he
is sure to enjoy this movie. In this Baby Einstein movie they go
through all of the different languages, stating what certain
items are, and singing songs. Actually, to be quite honest, I
even know some of the songs! So, babies aren't the only ones
learning here!

In addition to the miraculous line of movies, Baby Einstein
also creates educational toys. From exersaucers, to toys that
sing the ABC's, this company really does have it all.

http://
www.recommendedreseller.com/baby-child.html

No comments:

Post a Comment